I’m not into politics nor do I enjoy talking about it. But it’s not something I can actually ignore, knowing that our life is ruled by people that don’t even care about us.
In a few weeks Romania will have a new president.
I’m pretty much sure we’re going down the drain cause we don’t have an “Obama” to vote for, not even someone close. After the fall of the Communist regime in 1989, Romania has been going downhill. We’re not progressing. We’re just going around in circles and after each circle things just keep getting worse.
The worst part is you can’t even trust the media to inform you about what’s happening. If you want to be lied in your face, just open the TV or read a newspaper. What’s worse, the media that is supposed to inform people about what’s going on, is making things up. Why? Because people that are into politics (and which have certain interests) have their own TV stations and newspapers. So it’s easy to see why you shouldn’t depend on the media.
- I hate the situation that we’re in now
- I hate the fact that there are a lot of miss informed people out there
- I hate the bribed people that come in and vote and after a year they start complaining that things aren’t going well (trust me there are a lot of them, including pensioners)
- I hate the stupidity in the country
- I hate wanting to vote and not having for who to vote for
- I hate the media for not doing what it’s supposed to do
- I hate the fact that there’s no one out there that could stop this vicious circle we’re been in the past 20 years.
Now, I’m wondering for what did those people died 20 years ago? Did they died for freedom? Or was it all just to get rid of Ceausescu just so others like him could take over?