It’s that time of the year when we wait for a new year, a new start..
It’s weird how people think that the new year will mean a better life in general. A new year does not mean a new start. Nothing changes when the first of January comes.
Everything is the same. The people around you are the same, your current life is basically unchanged, you still have the same issues. Nothing magical happens on New Years Eve.
I sound pretty negative, don’t I?
Truthfully, 2012 has been a challenging year. Lots of changes, actually there have been so many changes that I really cannot keep track of them all. One thing I know for sure, things come and things go. So 2012 came and with it so did change, now 2012 is ending 2013 is coming.
I am actually happy with myself. I completed a lot of things that were on my list, some more important than others and in general it has been OK.
For 2013 I would like to maintain the same course of action.
So without any other comments about the past year Happy New Year and here is my Resolutions:
~~~~2013 wish list~~~~
Start the year with money in my pocket. Be wise with money and don’t spend it on rubbish.
End the year with the set amount of money in my savings account.I managed to put money in the savings account, but with the help of Johnny.
Have 3 office/casual dresses & wear them.One summer dress (does this count?), office skirt and office dress.
- Start my daily Photography blog & take more care of the current Photography blog. Not happening any time soon…
- Finish all current stitching projects (Geisha, .
- Stitch a bookmark. Started the bookmark with a Korean theme.
- 50 books (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ), Read 42 books (that’s good enough for me)
10 movies at the cinema(The Hobbit, Parker, A Good Day to Die Hard, Fast and Furious 6, The Hangover 3, Snitch, 2 Guns, Riddick, Thor: The Dark World, The Hobbit: Smaug Desolation, Frozen )
- 10 Bollywood movies (1, 2, 3, ).
- 10 Korean/Japanese movies (1, 2, ).
- Visit 10 memorial houses (in Bucharest or others cities).
Finish my second year at university with good grades.
- Take a foreign language course.
- Practice Japanese twice a week (post my lessons online just to keep myself on track).
Visit different coffee houses and go out more (with Johnny and friends). Buy something that would make me feel like the most special person alive.
- Get my drivers license. Started the drivers license lessons, just a few more weeks..
Learn not to take everything personal. Learn to get over failures and rejections.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for. I’m happy!
- Finish my 1000 pieces puzzle and frame it (update 31.01.2013: Started the puzzle and sorted the pieces).
Buy myself a photo camera. Have fun