It’s not even the end of January and I already feel myself stuck in a rut. But then again, January has always been a “dead” month for me.
Well, I can’t actually say it was a dead month since I did went on vacation, read books, worked my ass off (at work and at home). But, I just feel unfulfilled like all that I did so far is insignificant. And its a real unfair feeling since I know I had fun even when things didn’t went as planned.
I don’t know, I’m being weird today.
I feel unfulfilled yet when I try to make a list with things to do (for end of January-February), this is what comes out of my head:
use the photo camera and actually take photographs take lots of photos of Marlanu’
- macro photography
- find online programs to edit photos besides Photoshop
- select photos to print out
make a Bibliophile list to ease things when picking new books to read clean my bookcase clean my portable hard drive clean my netbook drive update my MP3 player list
- find new music and artists
- watch “Lie to me” till the finish
start watching “I miss you“
- make a list with all Korean drama’s that I want to watch this year (a realistic list)
- get all the Korean dramas that I want to watch this year
- renew my subscription at the library
- try not to fail to many exams this semester (update: 4 exams down, 2 to go)
a post with all my stitching projects that I’m working at
- get a haircut
- go to the gym more (
we have a new gym at work but all places are filled up for the next 2 weeks T_Tactually managed to sign my name twice next week and once for the week after)
- shave my legs (brace yourself.. it’s still Winter)
make lots of quality posts on the blog (about what I have no idea) throw away stuff that I no longer use from my room
- visit a memorial house during the weekend
- re-start the Japanese lessons (and as promised post the lessons)
- use my free time more wisely
See, it’s only silly stuff. I’m such a weird cookie today. I even stayed 10 minutes figuring out what to name this post and nothing came out.
Somehow, I think I should just get some rest.