If I would rate my current state of mind and body from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I would probably say tired.
Yep, tired is the best word to describe me at the moment.
The heat isn’t helping either. But, I do enjoy the landscape.
I think I bit off more than I could chew when I decided to apply for a higher position. It is too much and I don’t have enough time to assimilate everything. I guess you could say I am overwhelmed. I don’t like to admit this, but its true. Now, I am not one to shy away from work. I enjoy working, but I don’t like it when it changes me.
Being tired makes me very touchy feeling. You could say that I feel that everyone and everything is working against me. Yet, that’s not true. A lot of people have helped, as much as they could, to get me through this period. I am really grateful to them.
So, I am determined to stop being a grinch and get back on track. So, I will get back to my resolution: no more complaining.
On a happy note, I would like to mention that I really like my new position. I like the fact that I get to learn new things and it puts things in perspective. I get to see things from the other side and realize that things are not always as they seem. With that, I do feel bad for the previous owners of this position.
Will, I quit? I don’t think so. Not yet, anyway. When the time comes to move on, I will know.
~~~Quick update on our life~~~
- we went to the country side, at my parents house, just to have lunch;
- we went to Fetesti, for a weekend! It was refreshing and it has been such a long time since we paid a visit;
- we went to the cinema for free since Johnny won two tickets at “Now you see me 2”;
- we went to Bookfest, where I got three lovely books about cat warriors. YES. I bought books for children.
- made a new friend which works at a publishing company and she provides me with books! We wouldn’t have had the chance to meet her if it weren’t for Pluto. Owning a dog ROCKS!
- had a lovely workshop (work related stuff), meet new people. Realized that our entire company is made out of crazy people.
- got new clothes;
- paid half of my debt. It took me 4 months to do this, and it will take another 4 to pay it in full. Overtime is my new best friend at work.
- August is right around the corner and that means Vacation for both of us.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to good things. I might be tired, but in a way I am happy. I am tired because I work and I do things that make me happy.
And no matter how tired I am, I will always have time and patience to take photos of the moments that make my life great.